Monday, August 4, 2008

July 24th

I almost forgot to post our Beaver Mountain trip. We went for the 24th with some of Kyle's family. Just as soon as we got set up some rangers came by and told us bears had been spotted about a quarter mile from where we were and for us to be aware. That was a little unnerving, but all-in-all we had a great time. I always love going up there; great weather, great scenery, great company, great card-playing . . . you get the idea.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

scott and melanie said...

it looks like u guys had so much fun! we need to all go camping, lets plan sometime. even up on cedar mnt. close to home but a blast and cool wheather..

Jod Jas Curtis said...

How fun - you are crazy mountain girl- love it! Hey I just saw your pics that Kellie did :) Cute. Are you still doing pics?
luvs
jodi

Jod Jas Curtis said...

ME AGAIN!!--- CONGRATS :) I wondered if you were expecting when I read the notes on the pics Kel did for you?! when are you do?
YeS- this pregnancy has been harder- but I have had a few complications too- now everything seems good, but it sucks for awhile not knowing! This is our Finale- surprise shabang:) You have to tell me when you find out the goods.
Call me & lets get together too :) Are you making headbands too?? That one on your blog is darling- I've made some- not so hot at it, but it is fun to do girly stuff after 3 boys!
luvs
jodi