As we were driving down the Boulevard the other night Colton caught a glimpse of the sign that is on the corner of the gas station as you come into town announcing the Dixie Roundup Rodeo. He says from the back, "What did that sign say . . . . did that sign say it is time for MY rodeo? I saw the buckin' horses on that sign and I think it means my rodeo is coming. Is it TONIGHT?"
He truly believes that they put this show on JUST for him and he is extremely excited to go and is very much looking forward to tonight. He is my little cowboy and LOVES everything about animals, especially horses. Ever since he was just over two he started learning all of the different horses and loves telling you all about them.
So you guessed it, this weekend we will probably spend much of our time down towards the Sunbowl and watching the parades so he can study all of the horses and try to figure out what type of horse each and every one is.
Who knows, maybe tonight we will see you there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We were there but didn't see ya. How did Colton like it? I am sure he was in high heaven! Isn't it crazy how they have distinct personalities, some love rodeo's others love sports or Star Wars... Little boys gotta love 'em!
Your boys are so cute- love that they get so excited for the Rodeo too! My boys were going crazy waiting to go with dad while I was out of town. :) They too, had a blast!
luvs
Colt was so excited for the rodeo he made me excited to go to. I think he had a great time riding around the arena with the grand marshal. Thanks for Brent for doing that for him.
Colton has always had a special place in my heart. He can just look at me and those brilliant blue eyes just pierce straight through to aunt Moni's heart. Colt, I sure love ya buddy! Thanks for sharing the rodeo with me!
can i pay more and get all of them on a CD?
Post a Comment