On Monday Colton had the opportunity to go to Cedar with his dad to watch the documentary premiere about Cody Wright, a profressional bronc rider. He also happens to be Colton's hero.For the past couple of years we have watched our "own" Cody Wright, as Colton will put on little rodeos for us in the living room with his black stick horse. He starts out in the corner of the room and waits for someone to "announce" that Cody Wright will be riding next. Then the gates open and off he goes. Riding around in circles for us, trying to hold on for the whole eight seconds. So this opportunity was such a treat for him.
As I was getting him ready to go, he had a grin on his face that went from ear to ear. And as he walked in the door that night, tired and all, I swear his grin had gotten even bigger as he showed me his autographed picture and told me all about his experience. He had the best time and I'm so glad he got to meet his hero. That is one experience I bet he remembers for a long time to come.
Thank you Russ for sacrificing your tickets.

4 comments:
He is so cute. I bet he was in heaven..bring em down to see the new baby horse.
Very cool! He is such a cute little cowboy.
Hey Cody Wright is my sister-in-law's (Amanda) cousin! What a little QT!
Oh my heck- he is a stallion!! He is such a great mixture of you guys. Love when they are old enough to do fun things like this.
*Your newest little dude is so "muscley" we need to get him together with his "soon to be" girlfriend :)
loves
Post a Comment