Now that my mom is home from the hospital and is gradually feeling better (I should have taken a picture of the massive bruise that covers her face, neck, ear and head), I can switch gears and start packing for Yellowstone. If you have never been there, I think it is well worth your time to plan a trip and go. I have been up since six o'clock and have almost tackled the entire pile of laundry. Now if I can just get the rest of my stuff done before Kyle gets home from work. Monday, June 21, 2010
Yellowstone.
Now that my mom is home from the hospital and is gradually feeling better (I should have taken a picture of the massive bruise that covers her face, neck, ear and head), I can switch gears and start packing for Yellowstone. If you have never been there, I think it is well worth your time to plan a trip and go. I have been up since six o'clock and have almost tackled the entire pile of laundry. Now if I can just get the rest of my stuff done before Kyle gets home from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you guys have a blast!! Be safe...can't wait to see your pictures. And I'm pretty sure mom would not like to have her bruise documented for the world to see! ;) LOL
I am so jealous. I would love to go to Yellowstone one of these days. Have tons of fun and take lots of pictures! :)
Post a Comment