Yes, it is true; my little sister is getting married in just a few short weeks. I am very excited and happy for her. And she probably is going to kill me for posting this picture without her seeing it first. But, you know what, I'm the one who took the picture so I guess in a sense that means I own it and can do whatever I want with it (ha ha ha). All jokes aside, congratulations Jane (cause I know you will be reading this eventually), we love ya.Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Wedding Bells.
Yes, it is true; my little sister is getting married in just a few short weeks. I am very excited and happy for her. And she probably is going to kill me for posting this picture without her seeing it first. But, you know what, I'm the one who took the picture so I guess in a sense that means I own it and can do whatever I want with it (ha ha ha). All jokes aside, congratulations Jane (cause I know you will be reading this eventually), we love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ok so when I got on here this morning all I saw was the caption of "Wedding Bells" and I thought oh I wonder who is getting married!!! LOL ;) Love the pics. Thanks so much for taking them. Thanks for all the love and support as well. I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better sister or best friend!!
What? Congrats to Barbara! That's so great! When is the big day? Where is she getting married? Tell her I said Congratulations!
Kirsten
Kirsten
Thanks :) Brandon and I are getting Married on March 12. It's coming quick! We are getting married in the Manti Temple.
If you give me your address I would love to send you an announcement....grandma and grandpa are coming out for it and so is Uncle Les I think.
Barbara
Barbara,
I would love to get an announcement! Can I send you my address to an email? What is your e-mail address?
Kirsten
Kirsten....
Absolutely. My e-mail address is b.hagen435@gmail.com
Post a Comment