

Some days I think l wouldn't mind having another child. That is
until this child does something and I say, "Seriously!? Why would you do this?" And I quietly remind myself that four is plenty. He is full of mischief and constantly gets into things like covering the entire bathroom in toothpaste, coloring on himself with marker (as in these pictures), or filling the bathroom sink full of toilet paper and water. I hope and pray I make it through this child with my sanity.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE this kid! Look how he colored each of his little toes...too funny! :) If you ever need a break you can send him my way. I would take him for awhile! Cherish it...one day (like when they are teens)you just might want to go back to the days when all he was doing was coloring on himself!
Post a Comment