Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Haircut anyone?


I never thought I would see the day that my oldest would use the scissors for something other than paper. I have gone over this with my kids time and time again; do not cut ANYTHING with scissors other than paper. He is six now and old enough to know better . . . right? At least that is what I thought until today when I saw him dumping water on his hair by the handful and acting really funny. Moments later I saw a pair of scissors fly into the office from the bathroom door and instantly I knew he had been up to something. The first thing he asked me when I confronted him was, "is dad home"? Then he revealed his hair. It is a good thing we have an appointment with Corinne later today:)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Jeez! You are lucky if that is the first time that has happened. I remember the FIRST time Sammy did that....it was a saturday night and my mom was watching her :) Mom felt way bad,{I just thought it pretty funny} and sammy got to go to church the next day with next to nothing for bangs!
Glad you started a blog too!