Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boating . . . .again!




Over the weekend we rented a jet ski and headed back out to the lake with all of Kyle's siblings and their familities. And later that day Justin and Jess met us out there and we barbequed right on the shore. I had never been on a jet ski before so Bradi decided to initiate me and about killed me (just kiddin' Bradi)! During our ride we were laughing so hard I was having a hard time staying on. Despite all of my battles wounds I would do it again in a heart beat. Everyone had a blast!!

2 comments:

Lainee said...

Looks like fun! I love wave runners...but only when I am the one driving!

The Staheli's said...

Oh man...that picture of Colton is awesome. I couldn't believe how green he was! :D Too funny. That was a lot of fun.