Thursday, July 10, 2008

meet Pillar

This year my parents have been pulling dozens of these creepy things off their tomato plants and the other day when my kids were over visiting they somehow convinced my mother to let them keep one as a pet. I was very surprised to see Colton walk through the door later that afternoon holding a mason jar. Needless to say, I "took care of him" a few hours later.

3 comments:

Lainee said...

Must be a boy thing... Right now Preston has a pet Praying Mantis he calls him "Mr Mantis!" He even gave him water with the lid of a water bottle. Why do they love bugs!?

Mandi said...

oh yay! Susan I found your blog through mandee's. I am so glad you are a blogger now. I have gone private with my blog, so if you want an invite email me with your email address. felsteadfamily@gmail.com

Hoagland's said...

LOL! Yeah I remember Mr. Page's class, he was cool, but I was totally lost! Hey I saw that you were trying to find Jill Haslem, I am not sure where she is, but I know that Scott is out here in Georgia and I think this is his current phone number, 478-971-3764.