Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a(nother) boy!

Yesterday I had an ultrasound done and we were able to find out the gender of our baby. Yes, it is another boy. There is no denying it. Kyle and I were really hoping for a girl, but in the end all we really are wanting is a strong, healthy, happy baby. We were not disappointed. Boys are what we know and we love 'em. So, there you have it. There will be no girls coming from us.

The person I felt really bad for was my poor mother. She was anxiously waiting for the happy news back at home with our two of our kids. This whole time she has been thinking we were going to have a girl this time around. Well, this baby will make 11 grandsons for her, no granddaughters. I told her it was a boy and handed over the pictures. Her eyes scanned the pictures over and over as if looking for any evidence to dispute what I had just told her and all she kept asking was, "Are they 100% sure?"

6 comments:

scott and melanie said...

ooh I was hoping it was going to be a girl. But it was for sure a (nother) BOY!! I seen it with my two eyes:)well there is always next time:)))lol!! Your boys are so cute this babe will be the next best thing.

Lainee said...

Gavin will be so jealous he always told me we were going to have 4 boys!! Addie messed up all his plans ;o) I am happy he is strong and healthy! He will be a perfect fit for your cute/fun family. :)

turtle said...

well I can't say that I wasn't a little bit disappointed but I wasn't getting my hopes up either.
It will just be fun to have another baby around no matter the gender. You have such cute kids anyways...
Love ya,

The Staheli's said...

I am amazed that your mom has 11 GRANDSONS!!! WOW! Congrats on baby boy #4. Like I said yesterday, you are the perfect mom to be raising them. And from the looks of things on Tuesday, Weston is going to get a kick out of having a baby around. :)

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

susan,
congrats on your baby boy! boys r easier anyways! trust me lou dogg (aspen) & kylee r drama compared 2 hunter. well u will have a baseball team 4 sure. my sister rusty just had her fourth boy three weeks ago. so she has a team of boys also, & was trying 4 a girl too! but she is happy 4 the healthy boy. i want u to do our pictures soon k.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

CONGRATULATIONS-- we know Boys!! they are less drama, & he will fit right in :) I am all with you: Healthy, strong, happy - that is all that matters!!
Luvs
jodi
*when are we getting together?!?