It is hard to believe that yet another year has already come and gone. And it seems the older you get the faster it goes by. Here are just a few of my resolutions:
1. cOmplAiN lEsS
2. LaUGh mOre
3. caTcH uP on At leAsT onE aREa of sCraPbooKing
4. KEep Up wItH lAUndRy BeTteR
5. dO aT lEaSt oNe FuN tHinG wItH mY ChiLdrEn eAcH dAy
Ever since the kids got off for Christmas break we have been doing tons of things and as soon as I sort through my pictures and get them organized I will be able to post some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
whoo finally a back ground. Looks cute..
Your boys are so cute. I went private so if you want me to invite you send me your email address.
Happy New Year
Emily
blackburns@q.com
sounds like some good new years resolutions!
I am so bad at keeping those that my resolution was not to make any resolutions! Ha Ha
Love ya,
Mon
Post a Comment