
Today I was pleasantly surprised by the UPS man as he rang my doorbell and left this SWEET little package at my front door. It was a kit I had ordered last week but wasn't sure if I was actually going to receive one because of all the chaos that occurred the day I tried so desparately to place my order. Since Dec 28 I have been taking a daily picture of just what exactly happens in our little lives. So by the end of this year I will have a completed album of the milestones, chaos, events, accomplishements, and whatever else happens to us this year. It will be a fun "challenge" and I am looking forward to looking back through this album for many years to come.

4 comments:
That's so cool that you are doing this!! I've heard a lot about it from that freebie site I love, "Ikea Goddess" and thought about doing it. How are you going to do your layouts for it?? We need to chat about this for sure!
I love this idea- how fun! Where did you find this? Can't wait to see your fun masterpiece!
loves
I am glad you are excited about it! I need to catch the enthusiasm!
We need to start tomorrow so that I can get going on this!
Thanks for ordering me a kit!
Love ya,
That is a great idea! Wish I would have started that!
Post a Comment