Wednesday, August 17, 2011

our bucket list



This year I decided to put together a bucket list for the summer to ease some of the boredom moments in our house and to keep the kids from fighting. One afternoon we sat down together after breakfast and compiled a list of things the kids wanted to do. After narrowing down our list and putting it to paper we started working on it right away.

Some of the things on our list never got accomplished; scavenger hunt, anti-gravity, going on a picnic, homemade root beer and a lemonade stand, but for the most part we accomplished a lot. My only regret was not starting it sooner.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

I love this idea. I saw it hanging at your house and thought how creative it was. Glad you had some good times with the list. Sad to see summer come to an end...