
It's birthday season around here again with our family. Between Kyle's family and mine we have somewhere around 17 birthdays just during the summer so it gets kinda crazy, but we also love getting together to play.This weekend it's Colton's birthday and my turn to throw the party. Since we had a "horse" birthday last year, this year we are going with a "cowboy" theme. I have been busy preparing; making stick horses for the little buckaroos that will attend and putting together some little take-home treats. We will be playing rattlesnake ruckus, tin can shoot-out and having a stick horse relay. I think the kids are really going to enjoy it.
I love making a big deal out of their birthdays, especially while they are growing up. They are only young once, right?

1 comment:
You are so freaking cute and crafty! I love it! And I'm sure that even if Colton doesn't SAY how awesome you are for doing all of it...he knows you are! :) We are planning to be there. Haven't even been home to get the invitation yet...crazy week. See ya soon!
Post a Comment